Travis AFB Sibshop
Travis AFB, CA 94535
- Must be enrolled in the EFMP at Travis or Beale AFB! All braches of service walcome
Bothell, WA 98011
Appleton, WI 54911
- WisconSibs, Inc (formerly known as Fox Valley Sibling Support Network) offers Sibshops monthly (September-April) at various fun, kid-friendly places throughout Northeast Wisconsin. Additional Sibshops are offered in other Wisconsin locations as schedule allows. WisconSibs is available for collaboration with agencies, conferences, or organizations interested in providing Sibshops to their participants. Summer Sib Camps for ages 6-17 and adult sibling programs and activities are also offered. Contact Harriet Redman, Executive Director, for information and availability or visit www.wisconsibs.org.
Grande Prairie Alberta Sibshops
Grande Prairie, AB t8v0r3
Traverse City Sibshops
Traverse City, MI 49686
Knoxville, TN 37920
- We offer Sibshops to children ages 8 - 13 who have brothers or sisters with any special needs (not only deafness), meeting every 6 weeks. We also offer Teen Sibshops for those kids who have "aged out" of the traditional Sibshop program.
Seattle Children's Hospital Sibshops
Seattle, WA 98105
Down Syndrome Assn of Central FL Sibshops
Winter Park, FL 32789
Central VA Sibshops
Richmond, VA 23219
- It gives us great pleasure to announce Sibshops, an exciting program just for brothers and sisters (ages 7 to 12) of children with special needs. The ASCV hosts bi-monthly Sibshops as an opportunity for brothers and sisters of children with any developmental disabilities to obtain peer support and education in a fun recreational environment.
Harrisburg, NC 28075
- Cabarrus Sibshops is for sibs 3rd - 12th grades. Meets in Concord one Saturday a month during the school year.
Gibson County Sibshop
Trenton, TN 38382
- Gibson County Sibshops usually meet the first Saturday in October, December, February and April at the First Presbyterian Church, 503 S. High Street, Trenton, TN.
Saratoga Bridges Sibshop
Ballston Spa, NY 12020
- Provide a once per month Friday night Sibshop for sibs ages 8-12. Each session lasts for 4 months, in the Spring and Fall
Therapy Works Sibshop
St. James, NA 00000
- Sibshop for children ages 6-12 meets on the 4th Saturday of the month. Teen sibshops meets every other month on a Friday afternoon. Please contact us for full details.
Berwyn, PA 19312
- We serve children ages 7-12 with siblings that have special needs. We meet the 3rd Wednesday of every month from Sept-June from 6-8pm.
Fulton County Board of DD Sibshop
Wauseon, OH 43567
The Autism Program at CTF ILLINOIS
Charleston, IL 61920
- Sibshops are held on a quarterly basis for varying ages.
Sibshops of Greater Brockton
Brockton, MA 02301
- Hosted by the Brockton Area Arc, Sibshops of Greater Brockton meets at least 4 times a year during school vacation weeks. Brothers and sisters age 8 to 12 enjoy delicious food, terrific fun, and amazing friends! We meet at the Brockton Area Arc or other local venues.
Special Needs Ministry Sibshop HPUMC
Dallas, TX 75205
- Support for brothers and sisters of children who have special needs that are a part of the Special Needs Ministry at Highland Park United Methodist Church.
Ottawa County Sibshops
Oak Harbor, OH 43449
- Ottawa County Sibshops are a free and exciting program for youth 6-13 years old who have a brother or sister with a special needs.
GCF Family Support Services Sibshops - Cary
Durham, NC 27703
- We offer Sibshops once per month for 2 1/2 hours from September - May. Sibshops are a fun-filled time for 8-year-olds through middle school. Sibshops provide opportunities for brothers and sisters of children with special needs to obtain peer support and education within a recreational context. The class is held at a location in Cary, NC.
GCF Family Support Services Sibshop - Chapel Hill
Durham, NC 27701
- We offer Sibshops once per month for 2 1/2 hours from September - May. Sibshops are a fun-filled time for 8-year-olds through middle school. Sibshops provide opportunities for brothers and sisters of children with special needs to obtain peer support and education within a recreational context. The class is held at a location in Chapel Hill, NC
Easter Seals of Southeastern Pa Sibshop
Kulpsville, PA 19443
- Attendees are siblings of the students who are enrolled in our Approved Private School in Kulpsville, Pa.
Sibshops at JCFS
Northbrook, IL 60062
United Services for Children SIBSHOP
Saint Peters, MO 63376
- SIBSHOP is for children ages 6 and up who have a sibling with a disability. We have also offered a SIBSHOP Jr program for children ages 3 - 5 as well as a Teen SIBSHOP for kids ages 12 and up. SIBSHOP is offered during the school year.
Allie's Helping Hands Sibshop
Laguna Niguel, CA 92677
- Extending a helping hand and listening heart to siblings of children with long-term health conditions
Sibshops at Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center - Aaron W. Perlman Center
Cincinnati, OH 45229
Athens, GA 30602
- The Georgia Sensory Assistance Project, based out of the University of Georgia, hosts Sibshops for children ages 7 - 12 and Teen Mentors ages 13 - 21. Sibshops are designed for brothers and sisters of individuals with deaf-blindness as well as other disabilities. Sibshops are held 3 or more times per year in the Atlanta area and other areas of Georgia.
Norman, OK 73071
Baltimore, MD 21209
- Sibshops is offered in Baltimore for ages 8-13 in the Fall, Spring, and Summer and ages 4-7 in the Spring. We meet from 10:00am-2:00pm for the 8-13 age group and from 10am-12pm in the Spring for the 4-7 age group. Staff from Mt. Washington Pediatric Hospital facilitate the sessions and lunch is provided. We are also in the process of starting a teen Sibshops for ages 14+. Please contact us for more information. Come join the fun!
Boston Ability Center Sibshops
Wellesley Hills, MA 02481
Gages Lake, IL 60030
Brothers of Charity Service Waterford Sibshop
Waterford, NA None
- Sibshop for children aged 8 -12 years old during school holidays throughout the year. Please phone or e-mail for further information.
Anne Arundel County Sibshops
Glen Burnie, MD 21060
- Designed for children ages 5-8 years of age, the Anne Arundel County Sibshop program provides sibling support for young children with brothers or sisters with special needs.
Montgomery County Sibshops
Silver Spring, MD 20901
- Sibshops is offered in Montgomery County for ages 8-13 in the Fall and Spring. We meet monthly on Sunday afternoons from 1-5 pm, at The Arc Montgomery County, 10611 Tenbrook Road, Silver Spring, MD 20901. A snack is provided. Sessions are jointly facilitated by staff from The Arc and Mt. Washington Pediatric Hospital. Come join the fun!
Children's Hospital of Michigan Sibshops
Detroit, MI 48201
- Held on the second Saturday in June every year.
Social Learning Works Sibshops
Corte Madera, CA 94925
- Marin County Sibshops for brothers and sisters.
Kinney Center Sibshop
Philadelphia, PA 19131
Charlie's Gift Sibshop
Hinesdale, IL 60521
- Our monthly Sibshops are for elementary-school age participants.
BPI Teen Sibshop
Aurora, IL 60502
- This group of amazing teens from middle to college age students meets quarterly to connect and have fun.
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Stockton, CA 95207
- FRN Sibshop serves the siblings of children with special needs who live in Amador, Calaveras, San Joaquin, Stanislaus or Tuolumne Counties, CA. The group meets quarterly in Stockton.
Autism Society of Northwest Ohio Sibshop
Toledo, OH 43617
- The Autism Society of Northwest Ohio's Sibshops are for 8 - 14 year old typically developing brothers and sisters who have a brother or sister with an Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). (Typical Sibs only - no kids on the spectrum or with disabilities, please.) They provide opportunities for brothers and sisters to obtain peer support and education within a recreational context. They provide a chance for siblings to meet other siblings who have a brother or sister with autism, learn about ASDs, share joys and concerns, problem solve, and have fun. The Sibshop model intersperses fast-paced recreational activities (designed to be unique, off-beat, and appealing to a wide ability range), with information and discussion activities, snack, and sometimes, special guests. We usually meet once a month on a Saturday afternoon during the school year, but we are on hiatus for winter/spring 2016. Please check back in the fall.
Sault Ste Marie Sibshops
Sault Ste Marie, ON P6A6H9
- Monthly Sibshops offered in partnership with Autism Ontario Sault Ste Marie
Programa FADI Sibshops
Buenos Aires, NA 1425
Center for Exceptional Families Sibshop
Dearborn, MI 48124
Respite Connection Sibshop
Urbandale, IA 50322
Rochester, NY 14609
- Dazzle Sibs provides activities including but not limited to recreational, technical, culinary, literacy, circus arts, discussion sessions on feelings and personal issues, etc. Dazzle Sibs take many field trips to various fun yet educational sites.
Creative Health Services sibshop
Pottstown , PA 19464
- For siblings ages 6-12 and 13-17 who have brothers and sisters with special health and developmental needs. Our Sibshops offer peer support and education within a recreational context that emphasizes a kids-eye view.
The Icelandic Sibshop - Systkinasmidjan
Vestmannaeyjar, NA 900
The Arc of Frederick County Sibshop
Frederick , MD 21703
- Free events held monthly for siblings of kids with developmental disabilities. Ages: 5-11 years Teen group held several times per year. Ages: 12-16 years
Monroe County (MI) Sibshop
Monroe, MI 48162
- Fall session beginning in September 2015, email for registration link. Being a sibling of an individual with a disability can be hard! Sibshops is a fun program just for brothers and sisters (ages 8-14) of kids with special needs. These workshops for "typical" siblings combines fun activities and discussing the good (and not so good) parts of having a sib with special needs. Sibshops are guided by trained facilitators and junior facilitators (sibs in their late teens).
Grand Forks Area Sibshop
Grand Forks, ND 58201
- We conduct three to four workshops a year with fun summer and winter activities inbetween. Our Sibshop is geared for brothers and sisters ages 6-12 who have siblings with disabilities, and we also have mentors - children who have aged out. We are currently the only registered Sibshop in the state of North Dakota! Contact us for more information!
HMEA's Autism Resource central's Sibshops
West Boylston, MA 01583
- Designed to meet the needs of siblings ages 7 and older who've siblings on the autism spectrum and reside in central Masssachusetts
Every Child Welcome Sibshops
Traverse City, MI 49696
Easter Seals Michigan Sibshops
Southfield , MI 48075
The Arc of Tri-Cities Sibshop
Richland, WA 99352
- Our Sibshop meets once a month during the school year. For ages 6-12. Fun, food & laughter
Kyodai-no-hi (Sibling Day) Sibshops
Osaka, NA 533-0031
- Program for siblings of children with chronic illness
Parent to Parent SWMI Sibshops
Kalamazoo, MI 49001
- Sibshops are a place where brothers and sisters of a person with special needs come together to have a good time and be themselves. We will provide the youth with 3 hours of fun activities, an opportunity to share their thoughts and feelings about having a sibling with special needs, plus DINNER!!!
Arlington Heights, IL 60004
- At C2ACT,LLC we strive to provide services for the entire family. We provide a two-hour sibshop program, the second Saturday of every month from 2:30-4:30.
Simply Social Kids
Tyngsboro, MA 01879
- Simply Social Kids runs lively, active Sibshops several times throughout the year at thei location in Tyngsboro, MA and at local agencies in New England. See www.simplysocialkids.com for dates.
Working With Autism Sibshops
Encino, CA 91436
- These groups will allow kids their own special time and place to connect, better understand their unique circumstances and that of their sibling and most of all an opportunity to have fun!
Sibshops of Colorado Springs
Colorado Springs, CO 80905
- Come join us in January for twice a month Sibshops. Sibshops are for children k-6th.
Delta, BC v4k 3n2
Palm Beach County Parks & Recreation Department and The ARC Sibshops
Lake Worth, FL 33461
- We provide the opportunity for brothers and sisters of children with special needs to talk with others who "get it" about the good (sometimes not so good) parts of having a sibling with special needs. Come join us for high-energy fun and chance to make new friends!
UH Rainbow Sibshop
Solon, OH 44139
- We provide the opportunity for brothers and sisters (8 to 13 years old) of children with Autism and/or Severe Disabilities to talk with others who "get it" about the good (sometimes not so good) parts of having a sibling with special needs. Come join us for high-energy fun and chance to make new friends!
Santa Clarita Sibshops
Santa Clarita, CA 91355
Empowered Hands for PANS Sibshops
Livonia, MI 48150
Hackensack, NJ 07601
CRC Waterford Sibshops
Waterford , NA 000 000
- Our Sibshop runs over 3 full days and is for the brothers and sisters of children with physical disabilities who attend our service.
River Forest Township Sibshops
River Forest, IL 60305
Family Connections Center Sibshop
Fairhaven , MA 02719
- We welcome children between 8-12 who have a sibling that has developmental or other special health care needs. Our Sibshops happen 4 times a year. Please call to get latest schedule of events.
University of Minnesota Masonic Children's Hospital Sibshops
Minneapolis, MN 55454
- Sibshops is the 2nd Saturday of each month August through June; except for December and July. Running from 9:00am to 12:30pm. Our Sibshops is open to children Kindergarten-12 years old, who have a brother or sister with healthcare needs. Please registar online at childrenscancer.org/sibshops
Camorse, AB T4V 2E7
- Camrose Association For Community Living is hosting "pedal to the metal" Sibshops for the siblings of children with disabilities. Come and join us the fun!
ECS of Lake Erie West Sibshops
Toledo, OH 43623
- Sibshops for 9-16yr that have a Brother/Sister with a disability
Sibshops of Utah County
Orem, UT 84097
Caroline County Sibshops
Denton, MD 21629
Opening Hearts Sibshop
Hamilton, ON L8W 3J7
- We provide monthly Sibshops for families in Hamilton, Ontario and surrounding areas. We meet every second Saturday, from 10 - 2, for a great time of games and sharing.
Cook Children's Sibshop
Fort Worth, TX 76104
- for children with siblings who have a chronic illness or life-altering ability that are patients at Cook Children's Medical Center, Fort Worth, Texas
Badger Land Sibshop
Madison, WI 53717
- Badger Land Sibshop is located in Madison, WI and hosted by Wisconsin Early Autism Project. We welcome all siblings, regardless of their brothers' or sisters' diagnoses. Our goal is to provide siblings with a fun, safe, and supportive environment. We have had many great events in the past two years. We look forward to continuing our Sibshop events!
Penn State Hershey Children's Hospital Sibshops
Hershey, PA 17033
- Sibshops are for 6-13 year – old brothers and sisters of children who have special needs or chronic medical needs. Our Sibshops are run by a Certified Child Life Specialist and a Certified Recreation Therapy Specialist who have a professional understanding of the impact a child’s special needs or chronic medical needs can have on brothers or sisters.
UCP of Greater Dane County Sibshop
Madison, WI 53713
- United Cerebral Palsy of Greater Dane County offers Sibshops for children ages 7-12 years old. We invite brothers and sisters of individuals with any disability to join us. Sibshops are held 6 times per year (every other month) in Madison, WI.
Sibshop of Long Island
Syosset, NY 11791
- We meet once a month, on Saturdays from 11:00 to 1:00. The Sibshop takes place in one of the middle schools of the Syosset Central School District, however, all sibs are welcome from all over Long Island and the surrounding areas. We welcome older sibs who may want to help out with the activities. Snack is included, and the morning consists of lively fun activities, crafts, games, as well as open and empathic sharing during discussions.
Central Remedial Clinic Dublin Sibshop
Dublin, NA 01
- Sibshop Description: The Central Remedial Clinic is a non-residential national centre for the care, treatment and development of children and adults with physical disabilities. There are two special schools attached with a total of over 150 children and out patients services are available to children all over Ireland. Sibshop is a program available to siblings of those children. Our program is run over a two day period usually during school holidays e.g. Easter break.
Parents Helping Parents Sibshop
San Jose, CA 95126
- Ages 8-12. Second Saturday of the month from September - June.
San Francisco Sibshop
San Francisco, CA 94103
- This Sibshop is full of crafts, games, lunch and fun!
Bug-a-doodles Center for Learning Differences Sibshop
San Antonio, TX 78230
Ollie Webb Center, Inc. Sibshops
Omaha, NE 68105
- An Arc of Omaha program for siblings of those with intellectual developmental disabilities.
South Denver Sibshop
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
Woodfords Family Services Central Maine Sibshop
Manchester, ME 04351
Valley Church - Sibshops
West Des Moines, IA 50265
San Diego Sibshop
San Diego, CA 92119
- 2015-2016 schedule for San Diego Sibshops: Oct. 4, 2015; Nov. 1, 2015; Dec. 6, 2015; Jan. 10, 2016; Feb. 21. 2016; March 20, 2016; April 24, 2016; May 22, 2016; July 10, 2016; and August 21, 2016. Most Sibshops are held at Mission Trails Regional Park Visitor Center; others at community locations. Visit Facebook San Diego Sibshop for details or email email@example.com. Our Sibshop targets children 7-12 and older sibs are encouraged to become Junior Sibshop Leaders. San Diego Sibshop is entering our 6th year of working with wonderful children and families in San Diego. For additional information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Colleyville, TX 76179
- Sibshop to begin in January 2016. For families receiving special education services in GCISD.
Pervasive Parenting Sibshop
Panama, OK 74951
- We help serve the siblings of eastern Oklahoma through our Sibshop meetings.
Natrona County School District Sibshops
Casper, WY 82601
My Own Voice Saginaw County Sibshop
Saginaw, MI 48601
- My Own Voice is for Saginaw County siblings who have a sibling receiving services with Saginaw County Community Mental Health Authority and its affiliates.
Broken Arrow, OK 74012
- Age group - 5-8 year old & 9-14 year old alternate months. September - April, the 2nd Saturday of each month, 1pm to 4pm
Frisco ISD Sibshops
Frisco, TX 75035
- Brothers and sisters (ages 7-15) of kids with special needs enrolled in Frisco ISD have a program that's just for them called Sibshops. At Sibshops, they'll have a chance to meet other kids whose brothers and sisters have special needs and talk about the good and not-so-good parts of having a sibling with a disability. Most important, they'll have fun!
Stillwater, OK 74078
- Our Sibshops are held in combination with rEcess, a world-wide respite program for families of children with delays and disabilities.
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
- Monthly 2.5 hour Sibshop for 8-13 year old siblings
Easter Seals Central California Sibshops
Aptos, CA 95003
- Sibshops for ages 8-13 in Monterey County, California