Registering Your Sibshop
- Only registered Sibshops may use the Sibshop name, logo, and curriculum.
- There is no registration fee.
- Once your Sibshop is registered, you will be able to update the contact information about your Sibshop found on the Sibshop Directory.
- Once registered, you will be able to access activities and materials submtted by other Sibshop provdiers in the Sibshop Activity Archive .
Here's the registration process:
- Step 1. Read the Sibshop Standards of Practice carefully, including Standard 10, which discusses training on the Sibshop model.
- Step 2. Join SibGroup, our Yahoogroup for Sibshop providers. Belonging to SibGroup is a requirement of all registered Sibshops and we cannot approve your registration if you have not joined SibGroup. Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about joining SibGroup.
- Step 3. Please visit this site where you will create a password. Once you have created a password, you can proceed to Step 4 where you will use this password to register your Sibshop. Please hang on to this password! You will use it when you log in to update your Sibshop information and when you access activities, promotional materials, and other resources in the Sibshop Activity Archive.
- Step 4. Register your Sibshop.